Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Introducing....(drum roll, please)...


Welcome to TGIF Challenges!  Today, I am honored to start introducing our International Design Team! I know what you're thinking... sheesh, it's about time!  Lol! 

I can only give you the first 4 designers for now...any more talent wouldn't fit into just one blog post.  Trust me; I tried to present 6 of our designers and my computer literally started smoking! A message from Blogger popped up and said that I had exceeded the allowable talent level and I was about to crash the internet! But I think I have it under control now…the World will be safe if I just tease you with our first few superstars:



http://www.stampindolce.com/
 
Yes, your eyes do not deceive you, you just saw Krista Frattin!  If you are a part of Stampin' Up! or if you live in Canada, then you know Krista.  She has more accolades than I could begin to list and a burning passion for our art.  In her own words, “I love to make our world pretty ... one crafty project at a time,” so we can’t wait to see what wondrous offerings she will bring to TGIFC!!
 
http://www.inthecatcave.com/
 
We are staying north of the border as I introduce Cathy Caines!  Coming to you live from Newfoundland, this amazing creator offers an unmatched caliber of scrapbooking, card making, and humour (yes, I said humour, spell checker... don't mock me with your red squiggly line!).  It isn't often that I can go to a blog and be inspired by great projects while at the same time literally Lol-ing at the commentary.  What a find!  Next up is:
 
 
 
http://www.createwithkaitlyn.com/
 
We come back to the States with Kaitlyn from Michigan.  Kaitlyn is a "Jackie-of-all-Trades" - full time student, world traveler, athlete, sports fan...and of course - Stamper!!  Her amazing ability has landed her a spot on the coveted SU! Artisan Design Team and her love for the craft has guided her toward a career in graphic design.  We are thrilled that she will be sharing her natural talent with us as a Design Team Member!  I can't wait to be inspired by her creations!!
 
So you may be wondering who I am...well here you go...
www.stampinstud.com
 
I don't know what to say...I am just so incredibly flattered to be included in this group of ladies.  My arms are Basic Black and Night of Navy (get it?)  from all of the pinching that I've done just to make sure that this isn't a dream.  I reside in the Silicon Valley (Northern California).  My wife has been Stamping for over 12 years, so I recently took a page from Sun Tzu and The Art of War and decided "If you can't beat 'em, Join 'em!"  So I started making my own cards and found out that I have a knack for thinking outside the box and putting a unique spin on the products.  I simply enjoy challenging myself to create and have fun! Who knew? 
 
 
Well that's all for today.  Stay tuned for the next batch of Designers as we continue to tour the globe.  I promise that you won't be disappointed...this is just the beginning!
 
Challenges start on May 1, 2015 and will post every Friday, so start marking your calendar so that you're ready to play along :-)