Holy moly Y'all rocked last week's challenge!
Amazing, amazing entries & that will play so well with this weeks CASE theme!
Of course we had to hash it out & decide on one big winner for the Cut It Out challenge & we couldn't resist Bronwyn Eastley's adorable card!
Now it's your turn to browse all the wonderful cards that have been entered in the challenges this month- pick something that inspires you & get to stamping!
Our Team picked some of their Faves...
check 'em out & don't forget to click the photos to see who they were inspired by!
Inspired by Mary Deatherage #TGIFc65
Inspired by Loni Spendlove
(inspired by Jennifer Frost TGIFC65)
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 8/4/16
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC66
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 8/5/16
- Questions should be left in the comment section
Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)